The fist thing you need to do is navigate to the "Dispatcher" window:
1. In the main menu bar, scroll down and click on the "Dispatcher" menu item
2. Click on the +Add button to start creating a new rule
In the "New Rule" window you will note a number of fields that must be populated in order to set u p your rule.
Let's look at the "New Rule" window:
1. Select the "Warehouses" module from the dropdown
2. Select "Stock" from the sub-module dropdown
3. Specify the type of Event from the dropdown that will trigger the rule.
4. Provide a description of the new rule you are creating e.g. Low stock threshold reached
5. Specify if all or some of the conditions are met weather the rule should trigger.
6. Click on the +Add Action button to specify what action the system must take when the rule is triggered:
6.1 By selecting the "Send email to" option, you can specify a single email address to where the notification should be sent when the rule is triggered. Click Save when done
6.2 By selecting the "Send mail to notifications group" option, will allow you to select one of the notification groups you have set up that is made up of multiple users and the system will send the notification to all users specified on that group. Click Save when done
You might also be interested in: